Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some hints...

Well, just a quick couple of hints. The first one is for coupons. I'm a total nerd and will find any excuse to make a spread sheet. I've discovered that I can make a spread sheet of all my coupons and sort by expiration date. And since my grocery list and meal plan are both on spread sheets as well it makes it really easy to cross reference.

The second one has to do with knitting. I'm knitting a pair of socks right now and the only measuring tape I have is a roll up plastic one which is kind of a pain in the ass to unroll and roll a million times to get the right measurement. So I had a flash of brilliance and figured out I could cut a length of scrap yarn to the right length then I only have to get my tape measure out once. It's pretty handy. Especially for socks where you have to do the same things twice.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment