Monday, February 1, 2010

Catching Up...

So I haven't done a very good job in keeping up this blog. Well since I last wrote quite a bit has happened, and yet at the same time nothing at all. My husband left for Virginia and I will be moving there at the end of March. So that's 2 months and 2 weeks without seeing him. That pretty much sucks. We still don't have a working car, so I've spent a lot of time in the house. The positive side of that is I have started working on my crafts a lot more and I learned how to knit. It's really not that hard at all. I've lost a total of 9 pounds so far, so that's good, but since he's been gone I haven't been working out as much as I should because I don't like going to the gym all by myself and there's only so much you can do at home. This weekend I get to go down to Oregon and not only see my parents and brothers buy my mom's whole side of the family. I'm super excited about that. Especially with the moving at the end of march. Well that's pretty much all I have to say right now. My life's pretty boring right now, so there's not a lot to blog about. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment